Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 14

July 14, 2011 ~

“Cheerfulness brings sunshine to the soul and drives away the shadows of anxiety.” ~ Hannah Whitall Smith
What a way to start the day! Early morning doctor visit, followed by a chiropractor visit. Yes, all this is a good things since I was almost unable to get out of bed. I drove myself to the doctor, parked and was trying to figure out how in the world I was going to get out of the car and into the office. It took a while but I finally made it. Then to the chiropractor, less than a mile away for an adjustment that helped so much! My back has never given me much trouble before, so this experience helped me understand just a little of what others go through with chronic back pain due to injuries.

Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.      Doctors and chiropractors! Between the two I have hope that my back will be feeling better soon! I guess I pulled some muscles while I was working in the garden this past week. No matter how it happened I sure am ready for the pain to be gone!
2.      Hope of a pain free back, and soon!
3.      A fun afternoon with Alissa and Andrew.
4.      Headlights! It would be difficult, if not impossible to drive home from town in the dark without them! In my life it is no different. When I don’t spend time using the “Headlights,” the Bible, life gets more difficult, if not impossible!
5.      The florescent yellow line so I could tell where the middle of the road was in the dark! Country roads can be challenging in the dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment