Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 29

July 29, 2011 ~

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS!

Ron is on his way home! He has been on a trip the last couple of days. It will be nice for him to be home! I was able to get some sleep and almost all the chores done but since I have been called in to work early, I guess Ron gets to pick the blue berries…..or not, after working this morning and driving five hours.

Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.      Ron is almost home!
2.      House clean.
3.      I had time to water and pick produce, in the garden!
4.      I have good health!
5.      My family has good health! Something I am thinking about because last night was such a busy nice, and so many people were very sick. What a blessing it is for me, as well as my family, to have good health! What can I say but thank You Father God!

No comments:

Post a Comment