Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 28

July 28, 2011~         
       
“Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy; then they said among the nations, ‘The Lord has done great things for them.’” ~Psalm 126:2

Cell phones can be funny things….just came in the house when my cell phone buzzes in my pocket, it is my neighbor who had seen me outside and walked to the fence, only to see me walk in my door. So I turned around and seeing her, I proceeded to go back outside and start walking to the fence. While we were still on the cell phones, we discussed whether we should stand there talking on the phone or not.  Silly I know, but one of those laughable moments that brighten up the day.

Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.      A garden, which we never thought would materialize with all the damp, cold weather we have had.
2.      More wonderful weather!
3.      Juanita stopped by!
4.      Dinner with Sam, Gerri, Alissa, and Andrew! Good food and good company! Only problem was that I had to leave to soon so I could get to class.
5.      Financial Peace University class. I am leaning many useful ideas to put into action.

No comments:

Post a Comment