Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 3


July 3, 2011 ~

“A man’s heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps” ~ Proverbs 16:9

For some reason I am still thinking about yesterday when I was able to visit another church and I enjoyed a Bible class and church service. I went away blessed and encouraged. After church Ron and I had headed to Judy’s for a family dinner and visit with Bill before he heads back home today. We started going back the direction we had come and realized that it was longer than if we choose to take a different highway. So we started a “long” journey to the shortest way. It is rather amusing, thinking back on it now, but our “short cut” turned into a long cut! Since it was a beautiful day I think everyone and their brother were out for a drive on I-5, but then again, maybe it is like that all the time and I just don’t know it.

Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.      Another beautiful day!
2.      Churches I can visit.
3.      My garden is growing
4.      A busy but very enjoyable night at work.
5.      Peter and Candice stopped by right before I was off to work. They had a very nice dog with them!

2 comments:

  1. Taking care of Him right now.
    I posted a picture.
    Pretty dog don't you think!

    ReplyDelete