Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 12

July 12, 2011 ~

Juanita’s Birthday!

My dear Juanita, here is a precious promise from God to you.
 “You are precious…in My sight, and …I Love You…!” ~Isaiah 43:4
May you see yourself the way God sees you: precious, honored, loved! Happy Birthday! God thinks you are wonderful, and so do I!

Sometimes it is difficult to believe that God thinks you are wonderful, and God knows your name…but He does, and it is written on His hand, spoken by His mouth and whispered by His lips. Yes, you have captured the heart of God. He cannot bear to live without you. God’s dream is for you to be right with Him. That is where the path to the cross comes in. The cross tells us exactly to what extent God will go to call us to Himself. It is not our love for God, but God’s love for us in sending His Son to be the way back home for you and me. Yes, He thinks you’re wonderful, spectacular, marvelous and I have to agree!

“See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;
   your walls are ever before me.” ~Isaiah 49:16, NIV

He has written your name and mine, in the palm of His hand!

Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.      My lovely daughter, Juanita!
2.      She has had yet another birthday!
3.      Hope for many more!
4.      Her lovely Smile!
5.      Memories, oh, so precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment