Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 31

July 31, 2011 ~
Another beautiful day! It is just wonderful to have day after day of sunshine and warm weather, after all the cold weather, rain, and lack of sunshine. When I hear how hot it is in most other parts of the country, I can only feel blessed.
Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.       Perfect weather for a wedding! Not that we are having or going to one, but the neighbors are and I am happy they have a beautiful day with a beautiful view of Mount Hood on the day they are hosting a wedding!
2.       Air conditioner. Yes, I said it is perfect weather, but the house does get a bit warm inside without the air conditioner. Makes for easier sleeping! I believe that background noise helps!
3.       Blinds to keep the sunshine out while I sleep, and sunshine in when I’m awake!
4.       A husband that cooks! (And his meals are delicious.)
5.       Waking up to the smell of a delicious meal waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment