Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 22

July 22, 2011~

“Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD and depart from evil It will be health to your flesh And strength to your.” Proverbs 3:7-8, NKJV

“The LORD will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought And strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden And like a spring.” Isaiah 58:11, NKJV
“A merry (cheerful) heart does good like medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones.” Proverbs 17:22, NKJV

These are just a few of the verses I found today that talk on health.
I feel stupendious! Well, OK, not quite that good as I am not a bundle of energy, but compared to last night I am doing great! Whatever it was that made me sick appears to be gone, gone, yes, GONE! Needless to say, I didn’t make it to work today since you have to be free of symptoms for 24 hours before returning to work. I believe I will have no problem today finding reasons to be happy. So let me get started!
Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.      I feel so much better than I did last night!
2.      I have an extra day to be home with Ron!
3.      No limits on my time today so I can do things without being rushed.
4.      PLO’s (Paid Leave for time Off.)
5.      Sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment