Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 23

July 23, 2011 ~

“The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmanment sheweth His handy work. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath He set a tabernacle for the sun, which is as a bridegroom coming out of His chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. His going forth is from the end the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.” Psalm 19:1-6, KJV

Mt Rainer! What splendor, what grander and all I could think was, O How He Loves Me! Why else would He have created such beauty to enjoy.  I am so happy I am feeling better so I that I could enjoy a lovely hike on Mount Rainer. We had the best seat on the mountain for lunch.
Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.      Mount Rainer, a lovely place to hike!
2.      A lovely place for Ron and I to eat lunch with Mount Rainer front and center.
3.      A place where I could see the beauty of the mountain and hear the sounds of rocks falling and glaciers moving. It was an amazing experience.
4.      I could not have asked for a nicer day for a hike!
5.      A God who created such beauty, beauty that can still be seen even in a world marred by sin. He is such an awesome God!

No comments:

Post a Comment