Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 27

July 27, 2011 ~

What a lovely day! I enjoyed time out in the greenhouse puttering around, well--weeding, pruning, watering, and training my tomatoes. Then I spent some time with Alissa and took her to an  appointment. At home again, we had fun chatting and baking together! She wanted to make “Neatballs” for spaghetti tomorrow. I forgot how good they tasted! (see the recipe on the recipe page) The blueberries needed picked so guess who helped me pick them? Yep, Alissa, and Sheba thought she would help! Grrrr….that was definitely discouraged!

Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.      Ron (who left on a short trip today) made it safely to his destination.
2.      My garden is growing! Picked snow peas today!
3.      I have a green house!
4.      Enjoyable afternoon cooking, chatting, and picking blueberries with Alissa!
5.      I have the biggest crop of blueberries than ever before! They are delicious! The rain has been good for something!

No comments:

Post a Comment