Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 19

July 19, 2011 ~

Working nights, I rarely see my supervisors, except in passing, or at required meetings. Well, tonight was a different story! My supervisor worked alongside me, documenting the different things I was doing, minute by minute. If I had thought about it I might have thought it would be stressful, but actually, it was kind of fun and made me realize all the little things I do that I don’t realize. At one point, she documented me registering a patient, answering the phone, prepping charts and helping a nurse all at one time. Hmm… all in a days work!

Happy For A Reason reason:
1.      Great night at work!
2.      3 + 3 = 6 hours of good sleep!
3.       I could help straighten Alissa’s hair. I like it curly, but straight is nice, too.
4.      Water! Great when you need to wash the straightening solution out of hair!
5.      Towels, and more towels, makes for easier clean up!

No comments:

Post a Comment