Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 16

July 16, 2011 ~

“A merry heart does good, like medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones.” ~Proverbs 17:22, NKJV

Smile…I had forgotten how much I could laugh with Tom around! It was nice seeing him again. It’s been a long time! Mother, Daddy, Judy, Tom, Jonathan, Debra, Peter, and Juanita, all were able to come over today. Just wish Bill could have been here as well, then all four of us kids would have been together in one spot, but he was out a week ago. Somehow we need to start getting our vacations coordinated! Needless to say, I believe I can easily find my happy for a reason reasons for today!

Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.      Sabbath Camp Meeting blessings!
2.      Time spent with my mother, father, sister, and at least one of my brothers! What a lovely time I had!
3.      The added fun of spending time with my nephew Jonathan, his friend Debra, and two of my kids, Peter and Juanita!
4.      The gift of laughter!
5.      A family that can laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment