Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 21

July  21, 2011~

Happiness is often the result of being too busy to be miserable.
- Anonymous

As I think about my busy God, my thoughts start with the creation story in Genesis. God was busy creating a wonderful world for the people He was going to create, and it was good, very good! In the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, I find examples of God being busy. He was busy creating, busy leading, busy teaching, busy caring, busy loving, and busy with a plan to save me and all His children!
Even today, I see my God very busy! He is still busy caring for each and every need of His children, He is still doing everything He can to save everyone who will come to Him, and now He is busy preparing a home for those who choose to accept His gift of eternal life! “In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, ther ye may be also.” John 14:2-3
Yes, my God is still a busy God! Busy loving us, but not too busy to care for each and every need we have. In fact He is always on call 24/7!
As I write this entry into my blog, I am having a little difficulty remembering all that happened because I never got this post finished before heading into town for my class. When I was in class, I became sick and had to leave for home early. I got very sick and had to stop along the way home and then continue on only to get nauseous and sick again two more times at home. Needless to say that was not enjoyable…so now for my Happy For A Reason reason for July 21, jotted down on July 22.

Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.      Time to catch up on my blog! I am getting there slowly but surely!
2.      I was able to get home safely, in spite of having to pull over and off the highway in heavy traffic.
3.      My bed!
4.      A husband who took care of me!
5.      A dog who was trying to comfort me. ~smile

No comments:

Post a Comment