Friday, July 15, 2011

July 5

 July 5, 2011~

As I was on my way in to work last night, the closer I got to town, the more smoke I drove through and the more it sounded like a war zone as people were already starting their firework fun! Flashes were going off all over town. Once at work, it was a very interesting night to say the least! To start with, being July 4th, everyone was at the fireworks, so it was very quiet. Since it was quiet, several of us decided it was a good time to take one of our breaks, and we each took turns going out to watch the fireworks. When it was my turn, I was able to see 5 different displays! It was beautiful! Though, I have to say that it sounded like a war zone. Our breaks came to an end quickly as we got several ambulances at once with firework related injuries, scary stuff when they are not used in the correct way or one of them malfunctions. …and so the rest of the night went!

Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.      The chance to watch a few fireworks! Great views from the top of the garage and helipad!
2.      Time to work in the garden! Weeds are coming along very nicely! ~Smile
3.      Picked my first real picking of strawberries!
4.      Talked to La’Quon today!
5.      Surprise pictures in the mail box of La’Quon!

No comments:

Post a Comment