Friday, July 15, 2011

July 6

July 6, 2011 ~

Laughter is Good Medicine!

 “A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.” ~Proverbs 17:22, NIV

As I worked last night, I kept remembering that it was my “Friday!” We were swamped at first and then things really slowed to a crawl. I had time to do some of the downtime chores and enjoy some fun, coworker bonding time, and laugh with my co-workers, who were laughing with me as opposed to at me, even though they had good reason too!  And with that happy note, I am off to enjoy my next few days off!

Happy For A Reason reasons:

1.      The ability to laugh at myself!
2.      Beautiful mile walk!
3.      Air conditioner! Makes for an easier time to get the rest I need! I just don’t do well when it is hot!
4.      Good Christian friends for my daughter Alissa!
5.      The anticipation of enjoying the next few days off!

No comments:

Post a Comment