Saturday, March 12, 2011

March 10

March 10, 2011
It must be rainbow season! I’ve always loved seeing the rainbows, sometimes bright, sometimes faint, sometimes single, double and one time triple! Never do I see one without my mind being directed back to its creator and His promises.
God's Rainbows
Rainbows appear after mighty storms,
When things look their very worst.
Just when skies are darkest gray,
Look for the rainbow first.
The rainbow is a sign of God's promise,
That He will guide us through any storm.
That He will see us through all our troubles,
No matter what their form.
When you feel battered by Life's storms,
And you are filled with doubt and dismay,
Just remember God's rainbow will come,
For it's only a prayer away.
Unknown
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.    Yet another rainbow!
2.    Peter showing me how to Prune the grapes.
3.    One fourth of the way finished pruning my grape vines! Now I understand more fully the examples that Jesus used in the New Testament about the vineyard and the vines.
4.    Sleep! Something I really needed today!
5.    Kind words! How they can help lift ones spirit!
     “Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.”        
                                ~Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment