Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 13

March 13, 2011~
There are sometimes when one doesn’t feel well. This was one of those days, yet, I had to work anyway. When I got to work …what a zoo… the program that we use to track orders and patients was down. Next,  our other program for admitting patients  went down for several hours… I could not just put up a sign to say, closed. In fact, at that point,  I got the busiest. Through it all, I was amazed at how well, things ran, how great all the different co-workers handled and dealt with each situation and circumstance. Not to mention, it sure helped to add a large number of steps on my pedometer! No problem getting the miles in for yesterday!
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.       Not feeling well…makes me appreciate good health. Not something to take for granted. Also, a reminder to me that even though I don’t feel like doing something, there is a time that I need to set self aside and get in and get done what needs to be done!
2.       What an amazing group of people I work with! From the top to the bottom, CEO all the way down to the janitors. All working together to serve our clientele. (I mention the CEO, because he came in and was actually being a foot soldier with the rest of us!)
3.       I logged the most steps in one day, since I got my pedometer! (And most of those steps were while I was at work….I think that says something about how busy we were last night!)
4.       Electricity! Not something I have at this very moment….
5.       A warm, dry house which protects me from the furry of the storm that just hit our area, with pounding rain, and fierce wind which is blowing the rain sideways.
How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.  ~Anne Frank


Act as if what you do makes a difference.  It does.  ~William James

No comments:

Post a Comment