Monday, March 7, 2011

March 3

March 3
March 3, 2011~
I woke up at 3:30 this morning, a great time for spending time talking with God in the morning.  Then I was off to work and it was only 5:00 am. Thankfully, I wasn’t in the accident I saw. The road was open, but it was obvious it had been shut down for awhile during the night. When I got to work, a coworker said it had been shut down at 4:00 am, and she had to take a detour.
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.       I awakened early in the morning so I could spend time communicating with God!
2.       I actually got the day off! Yes, I went to work started to log on to the computer, when in walks a coworker who thought he was on the schedule. He wasn’t, but I asked him if he really wanted to work. He did so I said, “It’s yours!” And I was off to accomplish many errands that I have wanted to do, but have not had enough time to do them. They are now all done!!!  
3.       Went to a great health fair at work! Got a great score on my health assessment quiz. All areas had high marks except two.  Yes, two big red dots indicating I need to find ways to control the stress in my life! That could be a challenging one, but on the other hand the assessment revealed to me that I am going down the right track when it comes to my life style and it can, and is, helping me deal with the stress and drama that life brings my way.
4.       I got to move my physical therapy session to an earlier time in the day so I could be home three hours earlier than I had previously planned!
5.       God had this whole day planned! I needed to be home so that I could get a very important phone call this afternoon from my youngest son only 15 minutes after I got home!
Yes, God is good all the time! All the time, God is good!

2 comments:

  1. It is so amazing to me to get flashbacks like this to indicate God really is in control of our lives. So glad you were able to accomplish tasks that may have had to wait for another day...and to get an unplanned, but an important phone call!! That sounds like the 'icing on the day.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was! And to realize that God had the whole day planned three weeks ago when I agreed to work the extra shift, was just amazing to me!
    God is good!

    ReplyDelete