Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 5

March 5, 2011~

I have to admit I’m struggling today. This is a day that brings sadness, upfront and center. I have had the realization that I cannot be where I want to be even though my heart says I should be. Yes, missing out on things that I had always wanted to be a part of. But still, God has had his hand in this day! Yes, I have truly been blessed. All I can say is thank you Lord!
            Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.    Had a blessing because of going to church today. The topic covered during the church service was about prayer, which is one of my passions.
2.    Ron’s help fixing lunch.
3.    A special lunch with friends!
4.    A hike through the woods, to the falls with friends!
5.    Friends who are supportive and encouraging!

“A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.” ~Proverbs 17:17

No comments:

Post a Comment