Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 6

March 6, 2011~
This morning I was up just before the sunrise. I sat on the couch in the living room looking out the eastern window watching the sun come up over the horizon. As the sun rose in the sky, it created a beautiful scene before my eyes. Winter’s barren fruit tree branches sparkled in the sunshine as little drops of dew reflected the light from the sun. What a lovely day it turned out to be. Too lovely outside to go to work, but, duty calls. On the happy side, I am earning much needed money. Also, I am really happy that I can help Asmir out, especially since he helped me out a couple of days ago!
            Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.    The beauty that God created for my enjoyment this morning!
2.    The warmth of the sun shining on my face!
3.    I could help a co-worker out!
4.    Busy at work, so the shift went by very quickly!
5.    Finding a gas station open after 11:00 pm. Had to look a while but found one! I felt very blessed since the tank was running on fumes!

No comments:

Post a Comment