Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 16

March 16, 2011~
I have always enjoyed flying. Well, almost. These red-eye flights are a little challenging, but this time at least I was able to get to sleep during most of the flight! That may have to do with the fact that I’d only had a few hours sleep in the last 48 hours. When I landed and called our dear friends, who Ron and I were going to be staying with, I found out they had the flu at their house. So I started looking for a place to stay, while Ron drove. Less than an hour later we had a place to stay at a reasonable price, with everything we needed. I feel blessed!
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.    Safety while traveling! In the last leg of my trip, there was some liquid running across the window. It was not water, since we were at the 30,000 feet cruising level and water would freeze. The hint of orange suggests it was some type of hydraulic fluid. As Ron and I exited the plane Ron, let the crew know about the hydraulic fluid. They wanted to know exactly where we were sitting and promptly went into action to find out what it was since the plane was to be in the air again on the return leg of their journey.
2.     Airplanes, to fly us the many miles we need to go. Much quicker than driving! Not to mention statistics show us that flying is actually safer than driving.
3.    Pilots and airline attendants who make our flying safer and enjoyable.
4.    Hot water at the airport for oatmeal! A good “sack” breakfast!
5.    Made it to our destination! Yeah! We will see La’Quon soon!

God’s Protection Blankets Our Lives

“The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.” – Psalm 18:2 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment