Saturday, March 12, 2011

March 7

March 7, 2011~
I’m a bit tired this morning because of getting to bed after midnight, I am still very happy I found a open gas station last night. I didn’t realize they closed at 11:00 pm and not midnight. I’ll not forget that one again!  I came to life while eating breakfast with Ron, when Peter called with news that he and Candice were coming over today. I said, “let’s do lunch!”

Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.    Happy because I realized how close I was to not being able to buy gas last night on the way home. I was the last customer….whew! God’s perfect timing!
2.    Peter and Candice came over for a visit!
3.    When I got back from an appointment, Peter and Candice had burned all the brush piled by our back fence! A project we’d needed to do for a very long time!  Thank you!!!
4.    Teddy! A rescued ferret, adopted by Peter and Candice. Very sweet little thing!
5.    A beautiful rainbow!  A gift and a promise from God.
 “I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. 16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.” ~ Genesis 9:13-16

No comments:

Post a Comment