Monday, March 7, 2011

March 4

March 4, 2011~
Today is my mother’s birthday. God knew what He was doing when He gave me my mother! She has always been there for me, in the good times and the difficult times. She is my friend!

“There is a point at which you aren’t as much mom and daughter as you are adults and friends.” ~Jamie Lee Curtis


“There's nothing like a mama-hug.”  ~Terri Guillemets

What would I do without my mother? She is a Super Mom! God couldn’t have given me a more wonderful mother. She is and has always been gentle, and yet so strong. She always had ways to show me that she cared and made me feel I belonged. More than a few times, she patiently put up with my foolishness and yet was there to give me guidance when I asked. I always thought that she could do most anything, and she was the master of every task.  Even now when I can not figure out how to do a task, the first one I think of to ask is my mother. Yes, my mother is always there for me. I can depend on her for a source of comfort and I know that she will be there for me if I should fall. When I need help in times of trouble, she is there. Whenever I call she is there to support me.                  
And to my dear mother I want to say “I love you more than you know. I respect, value your wisdom, and look up to you. If I had to choose a mother, you’d be the one I’d select!”

Thank you Lord, for giving me the mother you knew was best for me!

I think that is a perfect place to start my happy reasons!

Happy For A Reason Reason’s:
1.    A terrific mother, who has always been there for me, whether it was happy or sad times.
2.    A mother who is in good health and blessed with another birthday!
3.    A God who knows what I need and when I need it.
4.    God’s perfect timing.
5.    A friend who God brought into my life for “such a time as this.”

~smile~

No comments:

Post a Comment