Saturday, March 12, 2011

March 9

March 9, 2010 ~
Today, I realize that it isn’t just the external “things” that I can be happy about, but also the things I am. I am so grateful to God for who I am, and who I am still becoming because of His love and working in my life. It is here where I’ll start my Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.       I’m a child of God.
2.       I’m a wife.
3.       I am an employee of a corporation whose mission is to demonstrate the human expression of the healing ministry of Jesus Christ.    A passion of mine.    
4.       I’m an encourager.
5.       I’m full of hope!
Never, never, no never let go of hope! “One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself… How did I get through all that?”
“Hope is faith holding out its hand in the dark.” ~George Iles
What does hope mean to me?
Hope is the light that comes each morning at dawn, to keep the darkness at bay.  It is the soft cool breeze on a blistering hot day. It is what helps me hang on, when the going gets demanding and difficult.
Hope is my dreaming of a better tomorrow when sorrows abound. It is the glistening of the tears in my eyes as I dream of the beautiful things that are yet to be.
Hope is lighter than a feather, always lifting me up and keeping me going.  It can be found anywhere and the cost is free. Yes, it is a choice.
As long as there is life hope never has to die!

No comments:

Post a Comment