Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 20

March 20, 2011~
I believe God has so much fun as He creates beautiful sunsets for us to enjoy! I do believe sunsets are just as beautiful in the South, as they are in the Pacific Northwest! He must smile as He creates each one for the enjoyment of all! I always stand in awe and my thoughts go to Him as the scene changes before my eyes.
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.    A beautiful Southern Sunset!
2.    The variety of birds I have see while here. Blue Herons, looking for food, Swallows, Sea Gulls, Cow Birds, and oh, so many other varieties of birds. I have heard so many different bird calls, yet couldn’t see or identify them. The one that stands out the most is the Cardinal, and at times he sounds like a person whistling as you go by.
3.    Playing basket ball with La’Quon and his friends. Oh, what a funny sight it must have been each time I tried to make a basket from any distance away from the basket! My shoulder is healing and much better, but, there was no way I had the strength to toss the ball overhand. I dare, say, I started to get pretty good tossing it under hand! Strange looking, but, if it works, it works!
4.    Had a fun time shopping for new clothes for my boy!
5.    Last, but not least, another afternoon to be able to spend time outdoors with La’Quon! Saying goodbye will be difficult, but, the memories we made will be reasons to smile and we can look ahead to next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment