Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 28

March 28,2011~
Ok, two days to go and then I can get back to normal, right? Well, whatever normal is. At least I believe I’ll be able to get my sleep. Thinking about it and realizing how tired I have been these last few days, my mind goes forward to Heaven; a time where there will be no fatigue and getting tired. There are so many reasons I look forward to Heaven, this is only one.

Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.    I have been enjoying a little book called FULL PLATE DIET by Dianna Flemming, PHD.
2.    I just registered for a class that is going to be taught by author Dianna Flemming, PHD. I hear she is very interesting and fun to listen to. Guess, I’ll be able to answer that on April 7th!
3.    Judy’s help getting the phone number and information so I could sign us all up!
4.    Fun in the kitchen making lunch with Ron! It was delicious. Simple, but delicious.  Check out the recipe for Savory kale on my recipe page.
5.    The availability of fresh fruits and veggies, just what the full plate diet recommends.

Check out this website.  http://www.fullplatediet.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment