Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 30

May 30, 2011~

Wow, I slept until 4:30 pm. Now that is a record for me! I guess there is something to be said for being tired and having a very quiet, dark place to sleep! I had my sleep study done today. The staff were very nice an professional, with a great knowledge on sleep needs and disorders.  It appears that my challenges are mostly due to flipping and flopping my day and night schedule around. I guess I have some thinking to do to figure out how to adjust to my work schedule in a better way and yet be able to spend time with family and get things done.

Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.    Have my sleep study all done. Will get the results next week.
2.    It is the start of my five days off! Yeah!
3.    Ahh…a very good “night’s” sleep!
4.    Home before dark so I could take a walk in the day light.
5.    The rain held off until after my walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment