Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 25

March 25, 2011 ~

“A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves - a special kind of double.”  ~Toni Morrison
How do people make it through life without a sister? I guess God knew I couldn’t so he blessed me with an extra special one!  There is just something special about my sister. She is fun, funny, courageous, and an encouragement to me. And to think she will still put up with me after all these years! Let’s see how many pairs of shoes, how many blouses, and how many sweaters did I ruin because I “barrowed” my big sisters things? Funny thing today was, she reminded me of a pair of sandles I broke over thirty five years ago….life did go on! This little quote reminds me of years gone by…
If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she's wearing your best sweater.”
 ~P. Brown   

I believe as long as I have a sister, I will always have a friend!

Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.    My sister, Judy.
2.    Phones.
3.    A nice visit with Judy on the Phone!
4.    Had chores to occupy my time today. They got done at a relaxed pace.
5.    Didn’t have to run here and there today for any reason, I got to just stay home!

Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of.  You know whatever you do, they'll still be there.  ~Amy Li

No comments:

Post a Comment