Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 29

May 29, 2011~
Yeah! It is my last day of work for 5 days! It has actually been a long six day stretch, since I picked up an extra shift, and I am more than a little tired! I won’t be home until tomorrow evening, because I will be going from work to have a sleep study done. Wonder what the outcome will be? (Maybe it will tell me I need a little more sleep!)

Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.    Last day of my six days of work.
2.    Tomorrow starts my five days off! I really need it! I love my work, but for some reason since traveling, I have not gotten back on my normal schedule. (Whatever normal is?)
3.    Window Blinds, for day sleeping! A darker room definitely helps aid sleeping! But it also reminds me that there are blinds that Satan tries to put around me that make it difficult to see the ways of God clearly;Blinds that only God can remove.
 3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.” 2 Corinthians 4:3-4
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,” 2 Corinthians 10:4-5

4.    God is my weapon for the pulling down of strongholds and veils that Satan puts in my path.
5.    God the Son! Who willingly came to this world, live a perfect live, paying my penalty, that I may have eternal life!

No comments:

Post a Comment