Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 19


March 19, 2011~
Here I am in Tennessee, and this is the first time I have been here when the weather (in my humble opinion) has been perfect! What a blessing this has been. Believe me, for someone who does not do well in heat and humidity, this is a big reason to be happy! Yes, nice weather, blossoming trees and flowers, makes for a pleasant setting!
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.    The beauty I see all around me in Nature.
2.    The pleasant sounds I hear as I’m out in Nature. Sounds especially stand out to me today because I am noticing sounds of critters and brids that I never hear back home.
3.    An enjoyable Sabbath with La’Quon.
4.    Good reports from La’Quon’s teachers and staff.
5.    I’ve been blessed by the seminar speaker, Philip Samaan. The topic’s have been on Restoration and Jesus example of how Jesus helped families.
HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment