Saturday, March 12, 2011

March 8


March 8, 2011~
Yesterday was sunny, today is cloudy and misty. Just an atypical day for this time of the year!
I dare say that the rain is needed. That is why it stays so green around here most of the year! Today it is a reminder of all the love that God rains down on me! Everywhere I turn, everywhere I look, if I just slow down, take the time to look and listen, He is there!
            Happy for A Reason reason’s:
1.    Rain….isn’t that what makes it so pretty here in the spring!
2.    Spring…it is just around the corner!
3.    Budding Trees….oh, the beauty that will soon be here!
4.    Flowers…the first flowers of spring, shared with me from a friends garden!
5.    Friends….the human flowers, who brighten up my life by the little things they do to show that they care!

No comments:

Post a Comment