Monday, March 14, 2011

March 12

March 12, 2011~
I do believe that spring is here! When I went for a walk today, I decided that it was time to go the direction I haven’t walked in quiet some time. As I was walking back on the other side of the road, what did I find but three tulips trying to bloom alongside the road! Yes, even though spring isn’t officially here until March 21st, the tulips tell me otherwise. I love to watch the earth come alive with new growth every spring. That is just what God wants to do in my life!
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.    The signs of the arrival of spring!
2.    A bigger variety of birds around compared to a week ago.
3.    Less than a week before I will be with my youngest son!
4.    I am living on the Edge of Eternity!
5.       Time change. Hmm…I worked last fall when the time changed. That was the longest hour I had ever worked. What a strange feeling to reach 2:00 am, only to see the clock rewind, and having to work the hour over again. Now tonight I get to work the shortest hour I’ve ever worked!  So, what am I happy about here? It just brings my mind back to the one thing that never changes, God! He is always the same. I can always count on Him.

“For I am the Lord, I change not…” Malachi 3:6

No comments:

Post a Comment