Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 27

May 27, 2011~

“The past is a place of reference, Not a place of residency.” ~ Willy Jolley

My day and night are switched around at the moment. When I start my 5 days of work, not much happens except work and sleep.  At least I did get to spend a little time with Ron this evening.
We watched some little clips on wimp.com about night photography. It looked fascinating and like fun! We both agreed that it is something we’d enjoy doing. Only need a new camera that costs a pretty penny. Guess we’ll wait on that for awhile.

Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.    I was able to get at least enough sleep today to be able to function just a little bit.
2.    A walk in the brisk cool air to help me wake up!
3.    Time to spend with Ron, just relaxing.
4.    A phone call from my oldest son, Nathan.
5.    Memories, oh, so precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment