Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 15

MARCH 15, 2011~
My last night of work for 10 days, was a busy one! Slept 3 ½ hours woke up with a start, thinking I’d over slept, only to realize that I could sleep 2 more hours. Problem is one I was awake, there was no going back to sleep. So I am up and at um. Cleaned the house, fixed lunch, and then off for appointments. Ready to go!
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.    Safety while driving in the wind and drenching rian!
2.    I called and talked to my youngest son, one last time before I see him this week!
3.    My mother made Ron and I some delicious baked tofu leather to take on our trip!
4.    My sister Judy, being willing to take us to the airport!
5.    Ready to see La’Quon!!!
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.  ~Edmund Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment