Saturday, January 15, 2011

Januarry 15

January 15, 2011~
What a wonderful day it has been! All I can say is: God is good all the time and all the time God is good!   And here are my Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.      It is Sabbath.
2.      I didn’t have to work last night. (Normally I would have been working but had traded a day with someone earlier in the week.)
3.      Facebook…..(if I hadn’t of checked Facebook, and posted a message, I would of missed a blessing today!)
4.      God used me to help someone and in doing that I was also blessed! If I had of worked last night or if I hadn’t checked my Facebook none of this would of happened.
5.      Ron and I were able  to take lunch over and  spend time with my brother-in-law who is recouping from surgery.
                     “Faith is not believing God can, it is knowing that God will."

No comments:

Post a Comment