Monday, January 10, 2011

January 10

January 10, 2011~

After working all night and getting my much needed rest, lunch, a few chores done, and some exercise I think it is time to sit down and think about the many reasons I have to be happy!
1.   My cupboards are full! Home canned jars of tomatoes, pickles, peaches, pears, apple sauce and more!
2.   My freezer is full! Oh, how good to have the frozen foods from the garden! Strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, corn, tomatoes, peppers, freezer jams, ….I am sure I am missing something.  But whatever the case, my freezer is full!
3.   Music, it can energize, sooth, inspire and relax!
4.   Phones for communication! It would take forever to get messages back and forth if we didn’t have phones!
5.   Top of the list today is for a God who blesses us with such beautiful sunsets! Here are some pictures of our sunset tonight as we went out and walked a mile. 


No comments:

Post a Comment