Friday, January 28, 2011

January 24

January 24, 2011~
For some reason it is difficult for me to think of specifics today, but, I am going to do it. As I sit here listening to the birds, I know and am thankful for an awesome God who thought of my every need, as well as the need of each creature and living thing He created. He is with me even when I may not “feel” Him here. There are so many times I do feel  His presence, and it is times like these I remember  those times and know without a doubt He is still here carrying me through.   And now my Happy For a Reason reason’s:
1.       Singing birds
2.       Green grass
3.       Blue sky  with clouds of different shapes and shades
4.       The view of a beautiful Mountain
5.       An Awesome Creator God
Thank you Lord, for the beauty you created, green grass, blue sky, white, grey, and   black clouds, and a view of Mount Hood blanketed with a covering of fresh snow, peaking through the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment