Monday, January 31, 2011

January 31

January 31, 2011~
Today I am thinking of how grateful I am for my home. It is in the country and I have great neighbors, pets, and family. I am reminded of the saying; Home is where your heart is. 
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.     My home! It is not just a house, but a place where I am free to be me and enjoy company with my family and friends. Yes, home is where my heart is!
2.     Country living! No noise from traffic, just the sounds of birds, farm animals, and the wind in the trees.
3.     Great Neighbors! I am blessed to have neighbors all up and down the road that care and look out for one another. They are ready to lend a helping hand when needed.
4.     A sweetheart of a kitty! Never had a cat that wanted to be next to me whenever I am around!
5.     Throat drops! I don’t know if it is allergies or if I am trying to come down with the cold that so many others have had, but, for a scratchy throat, it is sure nice to have some throat drops!
And now, this is the last day of January. I’m 1/12th of the way through the year with my God!
~God is Good all the time! All the time God is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment