Friday, January 28, 2011

January 23

January 23, 2011~
No sunshine today, but that doesn’t mean that I cannot have sunshine in my soul!
Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.”  ~Anthony J. D'Angelo
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.       The girls came over and helped me get all kinds of cleaning done around the house and yard!
2.      My van!   
3.      Stop lights! If we didn’t have stop lights  in town we’d have a huge traffic jam, not to mention more accidents. Having the traffic lights made my life much easier today!
4.      House plants, they bring a room alive! It brings a little bit of the outdoors inside, especially in the winter.
5.      My little cactus from Arizona. It brings back memories of special times!




I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet.  ~Ancient Persian Saying

No comments:

Post a Comment