Saturday, January 8, 2011

January 4





January 4, 2011
This has been a very LONG day, to say the least.  There was a need for me to stay 3 hours extra at work today  and add that to an appointment in the early afternoon….it spells “lack of sleep.”  Now add to that a full nights work tonight…..tomorrow it will spell, EXHAUSTION!  At times like this, I sometimes have a more difficult time with my Happy Reasons, but you know, I really don’t have to think too hard.
Exodus 15:2 “The LORD is my strength and song,And He has become my salvation; He is my God, and I will praise Him”
Psalm 18:32 “It is God who arms me with strength,And makes my way perfect.”
Isaiah 12:2 “Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; ‘ For YAH, the LORD, is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.’”
2 Corinthians 12:9 (I think this one is at the top of my favorites list!) “And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 
 
1.       I’m tired and not full of a lot of strength, but God’s wonderful promises are and encouragement!
2.       Ron’s willingness to be my driver today!  I believe I would of fallen asleep while driving if I’d of been behind the wheel.
3.       In town I saw no evidence of snow anywhere. About two miles from home it started to look like a winter wonderland with frost still in the trees. I suppose someone might wonder why this is a reason for me to be happy?  Oh, the beauty that sparkles before my eyes!
4.       Good health!
5.       Doctors who help us get well and stay well!

No comments:

Post a Comment