Saturday, January 29, 2011

January 27

January 27, 2011~
This was a day filled with much activity. I was up and at it very early and off to the dentist. The nice thing about it was that I was able to see a very beautiful sunrise! The strange thing about it was that If I looked towards the sunrise it was clear and beautiful, when I looked the other direction, it was thick fog. I had to drive into it for a short time then back to the sunrise! What was really different with this fog was that it was just in patches and only about 50 feet high, and all around it was clear. I was truly driving in the clouds. Again, my camera was home.  When will I ever learn?  Well, on to the Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.   The beauty that surrounds me in nature, from morning until night.
2.   Fresh air and sunshine! The sunshine won’t last forever so I appreciate each day I get!
3.   My Dentist! I guess I have to go back and see him again….have a cavity.
4.   Fillings. If I couldn’t get a filling, my tooth would get worse and worse, and then it would need pulled.
5.   The carwash! Boy, did my van need it today!


The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is
     to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone
     with the heavens, nature and God.

Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and
     that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple
     beauty of nature.  I firmly believe that nature brings solace
     in all troubles. 
                                                                                 - Anne Frank 

No comments:

Post a Comment