Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jaunary 2

January 2, 2011 ~
I am happy again today for a reason!
1.       I have a job! Yes, that is a reason to be happy! At work while working with people who come in for medical care, I find there are many who have no job, let alone medical insurance. 
2.       Not only do I have a job, but, I have a job that I enjoy! I can look forward to going to work, and that brings me to my next reason for being happy.
3.       Great co-workers! Wow, I couldn’t be more blessed!
4.       The ability to get out and exercise in the cold crisp out of doors!
5.       The awesome views of Mount Hood I enjoyed as I went on a 3 mile walk this afternoon. Mount Hood is all covered with fresh white snow and as we walked, it was getting near sunset.  The white got brighter as the sun was shining down on it just before the different colors of pink started to appear and disappear only to come back again and then settle down with a bluish tint as the pink moved up into the sky only to disappear. Then I stood in awe at what I just saw. It will never be quite the same as it was tonight.  What an artistic God we have. Each sunset is different as is each snowflake…. I’d run out of ideas!
Let never day nor night unhallowed pass, But still remember what the Lord hath done. ~William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment