Friday, January 28, 2011

January 21

January 21, 2011~
This morning when I got up and looked outside it was clear. But as I watched, the scene changed before my eyes. Fog was forming right around us and soon the mountain was out of sight not to mention many things much closer. I have to admit that it was a pleasure to watch and the fog did create a different effect that was nice.  For some reason, of which I don’t understand, I never even took one picture. I guess I was just in a fog….. well, out of the fog and on to my Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.      The beauty I enjoyed this morning as I watched the fog appear.
2.      I could have a relaxing day.
3.      Headaches don’t last forever!
4.      Had lots to do and got lots done!
5.      My husband has work! After five months with no work and three with only a trickle of work, this is fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment