Monday, January 10, 2011

January 9

January 9, 2011~
There are just some days that are more difficult than others. Sometimes things we're not ready for just happen anyway, life must be taken as it comes….. It is times like this that it helps me to think of things that I am grateful for, things that have been blessings in the past and reach up and take ahold of the hope that come froms above!  God is good all the time, all the time God is good! Even when things in this life don't seem to go the way I would like them to go.  I can choose to become bitter, or I can choose to become better because of what life brings my way.  It is a choice.... and I choose better! I am SO much happier with that choice!   So my reasons for being happy today are pretty simple:

1.       Colors....Oh, to think of a world without a variety of colors that we have.  Hmmm... I love green, but really, everything green? I don't think so! Yellow, bright and cheery? I don't think so!  The different shades of purple? Pretty but not for everything!  Yes, I am happy for a variety of colors.
2.      Cars are a useful item! It sure beats walking when you are 15 miles from town and 25 miles from work!
3.      Clothing! Need I say more?
4.      I am enjoying the comfortable furniture that I have in my home.  Definitely beats sitting on the floor!
5.      Oh, ouch, burr, and so it goes, in a world with no shoes!  No, thank you! Walking two miles in the cold freezing weather would not be fun at all for me!  So another reason to be happy!

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.  ~ Matthew 6:34

No comments:

Post a Comment