Friday, January 14, 2011

January 14

January 14, 2011~
What a relaxing day this has been…. Well, in a way!  Let me see, maybe I can explain by going right to my Happy For A Reason reasons:
1.   I got to sleep-in this morning, not for long, but it was until I was ready to get up. This isn’t something I do very often. Amazing what enough sleep does for ones positive attitude!
2.   Didn’t have any appointments or reason I needed to go anywhere so this was totally a stay at home day!
3.   Anyone who has been to my house on Friday would know that I make out my Friday “To Do” list and it is rarely short! Well, it was the normal size and yet I got everything on it done, and a couple of extra things as well!   
4.   How about a sixth sense?  Since I was thankful for my five senses yesterday I will add the sixth sense. A Sense of Humor! Today I was making something in the kitchen while Ron was in the family room working.  I let out a “Oh, no!” as I made a big gooey mess that went all over the floor. The blender was going so Ron couldn’t hear me. At that time Ron asked what I was making. My reply was, “A mess!”  To which Ron replies, “that will do.”  It was what I needed to lighten up the moment as I started the clean up!
5.   I love Friday evenings! For me it is the start of the Sabbath. A day of rest, from the regular every day routine, special time set aside to spend with God, family, and friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment