Saturday, January 29, 2011

January 25

January 25, 2011~
Wow, my son did a great job pruning the fruit trees! A big thank you to him! Half of the orchard done in one afternoon! I guess I just need to get right to my Happy for A Reason reason’s:
1.       A son who was willing to take the time out of his busy schedule to prune our fruit trees which were in desperate need!
2.       I’m making great progress with my physical therapy! I’m getting much more movement in my shoulder, with much less pain.
3.       Two great physical therapists!
4.       A very cheerful and pleasant receptionist in the PT office, who always makes me smile!
5.       My washing machine! Wow, what a job it would be to do all the wash the old fashioned way!
Here is a quote for the day!  Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” – Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment