Saturday, January 29, 2011

January 28

January 28, 2011~
Life is too precious, and too short to waste even one minute not being happy! I know, I’ve wasted more than my share. But I’ve learned it is a choice, and I really can be happy because I have reasons to be happy! Some of my reasons may seem small and trivial, while others are not. So much I tend to take for granted, and yet without them life would be so different or nonexistent. As each day passes by, and I practice being grateful for “all” things, I find it coming easier most of the time. I think my most difficult time is when I am just plain tired. The more exhausted I am the more challenging it is, but, I have found it possible and it is amazing how this little exercise helps lift my spirits! 
“God does not take away trials or carry us over them, but strengthens us through them.” ~Pusey
Happy For A Reason reason’s:
1.     Beautiful music
2.     The variety of weather I have seen today, sunshine, wind, rain. Add to that the sound of the birds makes for enjoyable and soothing atmosphere.
3.     Time to rest before going to work all night (Matthew 11:28 come unto me all ye who….)
4.     God’s  precious promises
5.     Sabbath

No comments:

Post a Comment