Saturday, January 29, 2011

January 29

January 29, 2011~
I have good health, don’t live a life style that is destructive, and no inherited health issues. This is not something that everyone has. Last night at work more than once I had a reminder of this. Life is fragile and can be gone in the blink of the eye. I have this moment. What I choose to do with it is up to me. How will I choose to use this moment? May it make a difference, not only in my life, but also in the lives of others.
"People will forget what you said, People will forget what you did, but
  people will never forget how you made them feel."            
And now, my Happy For A Reason reason’s for today:
1.        I have this moment. A moment with which I can make a difference in the lives of those around me.
2.       I have family.
3.       I have good health.
4.      I have all my needs supplied and more.
5.       I have a God who watches over all and cares for me.        
"Cast all your cares on him because he cares for you.” 1 Peter 5:7, NKJV

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest
  to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment