Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 11

January 11, 2011~
I worked last night. It was a good night not too busy and not to slow. Weather holding so I was able to get home and to bed I went! Sleep, though only four hours was a welcome thing!  Then I  ended up running back into the hospital for Ron. Turned out he’ll be just fine! I think I’ve already stated some of my reasons for being happy today but will list them now:
1.   Good night at work last night.
2.   Sleep, something I cannot do without!
3.   Hospitals with medical staff that can help us when you cannot get in to see your family physician.
4.   Ron didn’t have anything seriously wrong.
5.   The roads were clear today, making it possible for me to travel home and later back into town without the difficulties that ice and snow bring!
And now it is time to go bake cookies with Ron!  Wonder what kind it will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment