Saturday, January 8, 2011

January 5

January 5, 2011 ~
Well, today started out with a bang! Not necessarily a fun bang, but never the less a bang that I could learn from. You see I know enough about computers to get myself into trouble, even at work, and then I need someone to help me get out of trouble!  I am grateful that there are those people who really love computers enough to even make a livelihood of it and come to the rescue of people like me!  And yes, again I am reminded that difficult situations are there for me to learn and grow from. Hmmm…. Sometimes I think I have done enough growing for the time being, ever been there?  OK, so it is time for my list:
1.       I am ever so happy for those people who know how to help me out of computer confusion!
2.       Yes, I am happy for the experiences that come my way, even the challenging ones that help me become a better person.
3.       For this kitty, that is trying to help me type this page as she is trying to say, “I think you should be paying more attention to me, and I know if I get  right up there on your lap, you will for sure get the message!” Purrrr, Purrrr, Purrr……
4.       Oh, yes, and 280 quarts of home canned apple sauce!  Done almost single handedly by Ron! It tastes delicious!  He left me just enough apples so that I could bake him a birthday apple pie today!
5.       Now, last but definitely not least, I am happy I can celebrate another one of Ron’s birthdays (or as my Dad would say, “anniversary” to your birthday).  For you Ron, I wish you all the happiness, and more, that you have  brought into my life. May God always walk beside you, and be Your very best friend!

"All that a man achieves and all that he fails to achieve is the direct result of his own thoughts." ~James Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment